The exclusive design of WaterHog Eco Grand Premier mats consists of a
bi-level surface that removes dirt and moisture from foot traffic and
locks it deep in the mat until vacuumed or rinsed away. A unique water
dam contains up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard and prevents
leaks around the mat edges.
An earth-friendly choice, the mat face contains 30 oz/sq. yard 100%
post-consumer, recycled PET fabric from plastic drink bottles.
Anti-static fibers are solution dyed in 8 fade-resistant colors. Rubber
nubs throughout the mat face are slightly raised to prevent crushed
fibers and keep shoes off the trapped dirt and water.
The SBR rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer, recycled rubber from
vehicle tires. Certified slip-resistant by the National Institute of
Flooring, the backing is available in a cleated version for use on
carpet or smooth rubber for hard floors.
WaterHog Eco Grand Premier mats are recommended for use in commercial spaces, offices, healthcare facilities and more.
- Available in 8 colors and a wide range of sizes and configurations
- Green-friendly, high recycled materials content
- Bi-level, crush- and fade-resistant face
- Quick-drying surface resists rot
- Cleans with traditional methods
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Institute of Flooring
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to animal fats or petroleum
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70