Like all WaterHog mats, the Eco Premier wicks water and soils down into
the mat, keeping the surface clean and slip-free. The unique water dam
feature prevents leaks, so floors stay cleaner.
A green-friendly mat, this WaterHog has fibers made from 100%
post-consumer recycled bottles, diverting them from landfills.
Static-free and solution-dyed, the colors stay true and resist fading.
Multi-denier construction blends smooth and coarse fibers for
exceptional wiping and scraping action, and rubber nubs throughout the
face resist crushing underfoot.
The backing of the WaterHog Eco Premier is also special. Crafted from
solid rubber, each mat uses 15-20% recycled materials from reclaimed
vehicle tires. Certified slip-resistant, each mat is available with a
smooth backing for hard floors or cleats for use on carpet.
- Reinforced face with rubber nubs to prevent fiber crushing
- Superior wicking and water-dam containment keeps water and soils
locked below shoe level where they cant leak or be tracked onto floors
- Quick-drying surface resists rot and guards against slips
- PET polyester face is perfect indoors or out, and resists salt and ice melt
- Tri-Grip backing resists skids on most surfaces
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to animal fats or petroleum products