You don't want water on your floors or carpets, and visitors and customers don't want water on their shoes. The Waterhog floor mat takes care of both of these needs, holding up to a gallon and a half of water per square yard.
Waterhog's revolutionary design, available with a smooth backing for floors or cleated backing for carpets, is attractive enough for your home, yet tough enough to handle retail foot traffic. The Waterhog is certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute, so you can be confident safety is accounted for in the design.
These mats are made to be long-lasting and to look terrific while keeping water and dirt off your floors and off people's shoes.
Here are just a few reasons why the Waterhog is the most popular entrance floor mat in the industry:
- Heavy-duty rubber backing and reinforced, sub-surface nubs hold it in place and give it long life
- The "waffle" raised-square pattern is unequaled at removing dirt and moisture from shoes
- Made of polypropylene, the surface dries quickly, and won't fade or rot
- Anti-static materials won't turn door handles and other surfaces into annoying shock surfaces
- They're planet-friendly, using up to 20% recycled content
- The range of sizes and colors available mean you can find the size you want in a color to harmonize with any color or decor
- The Waterhog is effective and attractive enough that you can simply buy it and put it in place with no further worries