WaterHog mats exclusive design allows water and soil to filter deep
into the fibers where they're trapped and hidden until vacuumed or
rinsed with a hose. The clever water dam feature means liquids and
debris wont leak from the edges.
100% post-consumer recycled drink bottles provide the materials for the
face of the mat. Static-free fibers are solution dyed in 8
fade-resistant colors, and the quick-dry nature reduces slips and
resists rot. Rubber nubs throughout the face guard against surface
crushing and keep shoes above soil and water inside the mat.
The skid-proof, TriGrip rubber backing is derived from 15-20%
post-consumer, recycled vehicle tires, which enhances the ecologically
sound nature of these mats. Backing options include cleats for use on
carpets or smooth rubber for hard floors.
- Resists fading and crushing for longer wear
- Cleans with a vacuum or rinses and hangs to dry
- Contains eco-friendly recycled drink bottles and tire rubber
- Suitable indoors or out
- TriGrip backing lies flat and resists cracks and curling
- Rubber nubs protect mat fibers and prevent tracked-in debris
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Not recommended for use in areas where kitchen grease or petroleum is present