WaterhogTM DiamondcordEntrance MatsWaterHog Diamondcord floor mats trap dirt and water to help keep floors
clean and dry. A ridged construction scrapes off debris and traps it
deep in the fibers, while exclusive, reinforced rubber nubs prevent
crushed fibers and keep dirt and moisture below shoe level.
Our unique system creates a fiber bundle made from air-entangled, loop
pile monofilament polypropylene and 2750 denier BCF olefin yarn for
exceptional wiping and scraping performance. A water dam perimeter means
dirt and water stay inside the mat, not on your floor. The
solution-dyed, fade-resistant mat dries quickly, but stays slip
resistant when wet.
Diamondcords green-friendly rubber backing is certified slip resistant
and contains 20% post-consumer, recycled rubber from automobile tires.
Available in two backing styles -- choose smooth rubber for hard floors
or cleated for carpets.
With 4 static-resistant colors and 18 standard commercial sizes,
WaterHog Diamondcord is the right mat for moderate-traffic areas.
- Premium polypropylene fibers dries quickly to resist fading and rot
- Water dam contains water to reduce leaks and slipping accidents
- Reinforced rubber face nubs extend the life of the product
- Easy clean up with a vacuum or hose
- Loop pile fabric with continuous filament polypropylene fiber and monofilament fiber creates a durable wipe/scrape mat
- Certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70